Thank You, Liliana! You Are So Helpful To Anxiety Disorder Sufferers.
Knowledge is power! That is what I am going to say about Liliana Tosic. Healthy lifestyle is not just a fancy statement. It is happy life, longevity and joy.
Our sessions started with the wisdom on how a healthy diet affect mental and emotional health. I learned a lot and applied to my daily routine.
I learned to read the labels. It’s important to be aware of what’s in your food as manufacturers often hide large amounts of sugar or unhealthy fats in packaged food, even food claiming to be healthy.
I learned to combine foods that are comparable. The "nutrition and holistic health educational material" was priceless for me.
I was feeling better and better, and I can tell you that I don't think my recovery would be complete without Liliana.
And it is worthy to repeat: Thank you, Liliana! You are a beautiful person, beautiful soul, and so helpful to sufferers. Your knowledge in nutrition and health is priceless to anybody. Not just to anxiety clients, but to all people who appreciate life and the quality of a healthy life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders Symptoms & Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.