Jim Folk, I am eternally grateful
I hope you already know how I feel. This has been life changing and it is scary to imagine where I would be now if it weren't for your help!
I have read many, many books, been to websites and forums and have seen numerous doctors and they never told me the things I have learned from you. They said they had the answer but each time I was left feeling hopeless and wondering if I would ever find the help I needed. As far as I know this is the only place where you can truly get the information needed to heal from anxiety disorder forever, no turning back.
I live in a major city and have resources at my fingertips and still I could not find help. You know because you have walked through it with me that I have literally been at the bottom and without you pulling me up with your wisdom, experience and guidance I would still be there. You are fulfilling your life purpose and I am eternally grateful!!
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders, Symptoms, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results.
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to recover.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.