I Would Never Have Achieved Recovery Without Your Help, Marilyn
Just thought that I would drop you a note to let you know that I am doing good…still working on my full recovery but doing very well. I continue to remember your statement to me that I am on my last leg of recovery and that it can sometimes take a while.
I would like to thank you for everything that you have done for me Marilyn. I would have never achieved my recovery without your help. Your insight into the whole anxiety issue is just amazing! You have really helped me understand why and how it all happens and what I have to do to recover. I no longer think that I am victim of a serious illness or physical injury!!
I will keep in touch.
God bless you and your family,
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders, Symptoms, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results.
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to recover.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.