I Am So Happy To Be Symptom-Free And No Longer Fearful Of Anxiety
I worked with Stacey for 18 months, and from the first meeting I was so relieved to talk with someone who listened and understood all the thoughts and physical symptoms of anxiety I was experiencing. Working with Stacey was an answer to my prayers. Stacey was kind, compassionate and very professional in teaching me about the reasons behind my anxiety symptoms, helping to learn to contain my emotions, and make positive changes in my thinking and actions.
Stacey incorporated a strong Christian faith perspective, and used the Bible and teachings of Jesus as a basis for his therapy. My experience of working with Stacey brought me closer to the Lord, and what I believe His plan is for my life. Thank you Stacey for your gifts of healing, ministry and love. I am so happy to be symptom-free, and no longer fearful of anxiety. These are the verses I will carry forward with me:
Matthew 11: 28-30 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
Suzanne M., USA
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders Symptoms & Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.