I Appreciate Your Help And I Will Never Forget You And What You Did For Me...I'm Free And Healthy!
I want you to know I appreciate your help and I will never forget you and what you did for me. I am free and I am healthy.
This past year has not been without its challenges. In fact, it had more stressful events than most years. Many of them we major life events. But I have to tell you, despite the challenges, I have had no anxiety. I have no fear. I take care of myself. I have healthy boundaries. I grow everyday. I am not afraid of my emotions or expressing them. I find my life is richer everyday and my relationships are more genuine. I accept all challenges as new adventures and opportunities for me to grow. I know how to grieve my losses and I enter into the process willingly. I know who I am.
I don't know where I would be without you, Sue Waugh. Everyday I am grateful for being able to mature with you helping me.
April S., USA
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders, Symptoms, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results.
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to recover.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.