Doug Wildman, THANK YOU. You Helped Me Get My Life Back.
If you are in the anxietycentre.com website, then you are looking for something or someone to help you as I was when I came here. Well, look no further, because if this can not help you nothing else will.
I was at my very lowest point when I came to anxietycentre.com. For FORTY YEARS I had panick attacks, and everything that came from anxiety, such as dizziness, breaking out in sweats, burning and pains in my chest, and scary thoughts. I even had agoraphobia, afraid to leave my house or drive my car.
In just a few days, Doug called me. That was the first day of my recovery. No matter what symptoms I had, he explained them. It didn't matter how "off the wall" my questions were, with kindness and patience he told me why I experienced them.
I am 100% better today than I was since my first session. "Thank You" to the Anxietycentre for making your anxiety website available to me...
Doug, "THANK YOU" will never be enough for showing me the way to recovery. You helped me get my life back. God Bless You And Yours.
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders, Symptoms, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results.
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to recover.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.