Doug Wildman Is Great Counselor And An Extremely Easy Individual To Speak With.
I worked with Doug Wildman a couple of years back when I had anxiety issues that I could not understand and most certainly couldn’t cope with. At that time, I didn’t see any way out from where I was. Doug gave me great insight into the causes of my symptoms and advice on how to deal with them. Doug is great counselor and an extremely easy individual to speak with on both an intellectual and emotional level. Thanks for all your help, mate!
I would also like to add that Doug has most definitely “been there” and knows how it feels to feel completely helpless and have what other people would consider to be ‘Crazy Thoughts'. I felt completely at ease discussing anything with him as he could relate to everything I was going through from a personal level, having dealt with many adversities of a similar nature himself. Needless to say he was a great help and I am very glad I came across him.
Christ Q, UK
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders Symptoms & Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.