Brian Sellers Is Absolutely Wonderful To Work With.
Brian Sellers is absolutely wonderful to work with. I told him he could never retire and my husband agrees! I am so very thankful for the Anxiety Centre website. It was a little over a year ago I was awake at 2 AM (again!) experiencing my 6th or 7th full blown panic attack of the day. I told God that night that I couldn't deal with anxiety anymore and he had to show me something that would give me a real lasting change. I had been dealing with panic and anxiety off and on most of my life. I had spent thousands of dollars on programs, tapes, books and therapists! I typed in anxiety in the search engine of my computer and there was your website. And as they say, the rest is history!
Brian is remarkable and always gives me "homework," which I love. My husband and my son talk of Brian as if he is a member of our family! It hasn't been easy to work through the changes, but it has been so worth it. May God richly bless you all and again thank you for this wonderful anxiety website resource that has really changed my life.
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders, Symptoms, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results.
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to recover.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.