Amanda Diehl, thank you from the bottom of my heart
I just wanted to thank you again for all of your help over the last year. I am so grateful that people like you exist, and think that the work you do is so wonderful.
I had almost no knowledge of anxiety or anxiety disorders a few years ago, and certainly had no idea that anxiety is such a prevalent issue in today's world. I have learned so much from you and the anxiety website, anxietycentre.com, and hope that others who experience anxiety look to anxietycentre.com for guidance.
I feel like I have come a long way in the last year, and though I know I may experience anxiety symptoms in the future, I feel I will be able to cope with them. Talking with you, Amanda Diehl, has helped me get to know myself better, and understand myself and my relationships more in a way I was not able to before.
I will do my very best to incorporate the strategies I learned as I start a new adventure. I hope I am able to help others someday the way you have helped me.
I appreciate knowing that you are there should something come up in the future, and am hopeful that I will be successful on my own in anxiety recovery.
Thank you from the bottom for my heart, and I wish you the very best.
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders Symptoms & Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.