Amanda Diehl, thank you for giving me my life back
I just wanted to take a moment, as now I am healed from those horrible, scary feelings I was having. I owe so much of my healing to you! THANK YOU for giving me my life back.
Although, my anxiety and panic attacks didn't last but a couple of months, I felt so scared and confused as to why I was "all of a sudden" having these thoughts and fearful moments. When I found you, I realized I was not alone. I found someone that understood me, listened to me, heard me, and gave me reasons and ways to overcome my fears.
I wanted to say THANK YOU for your patience and giving me the tools to get through my fearful thoughts and emotions. I have my life back today and I am doing all the things you have asked of me to help continue to keep my life peaceful. Just knowing you are there for me when I need you gives me so much peace and comfort.
Thank you again and again for everything you did for me.
Name withheld, USA
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders Symptoms & Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.