Cold, feeling cold or chilled
Cold, feeling cold or chilled - common descriptions:
- You may suddenly feel very cold or chilled.
- You may have an area on your body that feels cold or chilled.
- It may feel like you are in a cold draft without there being a reason for it.
- You may have a chill that you can't seem to shake even with blankets or extra clothing.
You may experience this cold feeling rarely, once and a while, or frequently.
This cold feeling can vary in degrees.
The cold spot may originate at one small location on your body or may involve the entire body, or any variation thereof.
These types of symptoms may come and go quickly, may come and last longer than you think they should, may also be followed by an escalation of other symptoms, or may even precede an escalation of fear, worry, an episode of high anxiety, or even panic.
For a more complete description of this cold and chilled feeling anxiety symptom, see our “Feel Cold Chilled Anxiety Symptom.”
There are direct physiological and psychological reasons why anxiety symptoms occur, including this one. The Recovery Support area of our website contains detailed information about common anxiety symptoms including what they are, why they occur, what you can do to eliminate them, and the percentage of anxiety disorder sufferers who experience them. It includes the anxiety symptom feeling cold.
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to Anxiety Disorders Signs and Symptoms section.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for problematic anxiety and its sensations and symptoms, including the anxiety symptoms feeling cold, chilled.
Recovery Support Benefits
√ 5000+ pages of self-help information.
√ Information you won't find elsewhere.
√ Information is updated and added to daily.
√ Comprehensive symptoms section with each symptom described and explained.
√ Frequent Questions section with answers to over 1300 questions commonly asked about anxiety.
√ Skype Live Call-In with Jim Folk and guests, as well as over 100 hours of recorded discussions.
√ Private members discussion forum with years of discussions and answers.
√ And so much more.
"The member's area of your website has the best anxiety symptoms section anywhere.
Now, I know what to do. You guys are great!!" - J.G.
See Recovery Stories