Body Shakes - anxiety symptoms
Body shakes anxiety symptoms descriptions:
It feels as though you experienced a sudden strong body shake, zap, tremor, vibration, or jolt.
You also may feel like your body just received an electrical jolt or zap. While it wasn’t burning or hot, your body jolted or experienced an intense tremor for a moment. Others describe it as having a sudden intense “body shake.”
This symptom can affect one part of the body, many parts of the body, or the entire body. It can occur rarely, occasionally, or persistently.
For a more complete explanation, see our body jolts anxiety symptoms.
Chapter 9 in the member's area of our website is our Anxiety Symptoms chapter. We list all of the symptoms commonly associated with anxiety disorder in this chapter, including body shakes.
Each symptom listed there contains a complete description of what the symptom feels like and how others describe it, we explain why each symptom occurs, we provide natural and practical ways you can eliminate each symptom, and how common each symptom is (the percentage of people who experience it).
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders, Symptoms, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results.
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to recover.
Return to our anxiety symptoms page.