Brain Cancer, Cancer - Anxiety Like Medical Condition
Brain Cancer, Cancer
Brain cancer: Each year, more than 17,000 people in the USA are diagnosed with a brain tumor. Tumors can be either benign or malignant. Benign or non-cancerous tumors can usually be surgically removed and are not likely to occur again. Malignant or cancerous tumors crowd and invade healthy brain cells and interfere with vital functions. They are usually rapid in growth and present a threat to life.
Brain tumors are identified as primary or secondary, terms that refer to their origin. Brain tumors that are cancerous and whose origin is in the brain, affecting the central nervous system, are referred to as Primary Brain Tumors. Brain tumors that are cancerous and whose origin is outside of the brain, but have metastasized or spread to the brain, are referred to as Secondary Brain Tumors. Secondary Brain Tumors are ten times more common than Primary Brain Tumors.
Signs and Symptoms
- Abnormal eye movements or changes in vision
- Changes in personality or memory
- Changes in speech
- Headaches that often are worse in the morning
- Nausea or vomiting
- Seizures (convulsions)
- Stumbling or lack of coordination when walking
- Weakness or loss of feeling in the arms or legs
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Advertisement - Article Continues Below
Common Anxiety Symptoms
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
Return to Anxiety-like Medical Conditions
Return to Anxiety Disorders Signs and Symptoms section.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and professional therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including: Brain Cancer, Cancer.
Recovery Support Benefits
√ 5000+ pages of self-help information.
√ Information you won't find elsewhere.
√ Information is updated and added to daily.
√ Comprehensive symptoms section with each symptom described and explained.
√ Frequent Questions section with answers to over 1300 questions commonly asked about anxiety.
√ Skype Live Call-In with Jim Folk and guests, as well as over 100 hours of recorded discussions.
√ Private members discussion forum with years of discussions and answers.
√ And so much more.
"The member's area of your website has the best anxiety symptoms section anywhere.
Now, I know what to do. You guys are great!!" - J.G.
See Recovery Stories