Just as many medications and stimulants can cause side effects and symptoms similar to anxiety symptoms, so can recreational drugs.
Moreover, some recreational drugs punish the nervous system, which includes the brain.
If you are experiencing anxiety disorder or hyperstimulation and its symptoms, recreational drugs aggravate anxiety symptoms and have the potential to sabotage and even reverse recovery from anxiety disorder and its symptoms.
Avoiding recreational drugs can prevent the aggravation of anxiety, hyperstimulation, and their symptoms, as well as their interference with recovery from anxiety disorder and hyperstimulation.
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our anxiety disorders signs and symptoms page.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Recreational Drugs.