Eye tricks, seeing things, stars anxiety symptom common descriptions:
The eye tricks symptom of anxiety is often described as seeing stars or movements out of the corner of your eyes that don't exist. You might also see flashing lights in your eyes or your vision may seem almost kaleidoscope-like. Sometimes you may feel that there is a dark object or something just on the outside edge of your vision, or that your vision is narrowing.
The eye tricks symptom is also commonly referred to as 'tunnel vision' feeling.
While the eye tricks symptom can be startling, it isn't harmful or an indication of something more serious. But because there are some medical conditions that can cause similar eye tricks symptoms, it's best to discuss this symptom with your doctor or eye specialist. If they conclude your eye tricks symptom is stress and/or anxiety related, you have nothing to worry about. This eye tricks symptom subsides as your body's overly stressed state is addressed. Therefore, the anxiety eye tricks symptom needn't be a cause for concern.
For more information, you can see our "Eye Vision Problems."
NOTE: There are direct physiological and psychological reasons why anxiety symptoms occur, including the eye tricks symptom. The Recovery Supportt area of our website contains detailed information about common anxiety symptoms including what they are, why they occur, and what you can do to eliminate them. It includes the anxiety symptom eye tricks.
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our anxiety disorders signs and symptoms page.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Eye Trick symptoms.