The anxiety symptom emotional blunting can feel like you have no emotions whether positive or negative. You just feel "blah" about life. It can be distressing when you KNOW you care about somethings but you don't FEEL anything about them now.
Emotional blunting is also commonly described as knowing how you feel about something in your head, but can't find it in your heart. It also may feel like you don't care about anything anymore. In a sense, you have NO emotions about anything or things you used to.
Emotional blunting can occur rarely, frequently, or persistently. Emotional blunting can also come and go for no reason.
For more information, see our Emotions Feel Wrong Symptom.
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our anxiety disorders signs and symptoms page.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Emotional Blunting, No Emotions Anxiety Symptoms.