Anxiety Answers - Do You Have Questions About Anxiety?
The Frequent Questions section and the Frequent Questions section (Chapter 10) in the Recovery Support area of our website have answers to many of these questions. For example the Frequent Questions section in the Recovery Support area contains answers to:
- I feel detached from reality, as if living in another universe. Can anxiety cause this?
- I'm afraid of everything now. Can anxiety cause this?
- Ever since I’ve gotten anxiety, I have been getting a lot of infections, and sometimes they take forever to go away. Can anxiety cause this?
- Can anxiety cause a fever?
- Can anxiety cause your body's temperature to fluctuate?
- I’ve recently come off of my medication and I don’t want to go back on. But recently, I’ve been getting frequent stabbing pains in my head. I also experience head pressures and burning sensations that come and go. Can these be caused by anxiety?
- I have constant chest pain, chest tightness, and back pain. I also have difficulty breathing at times, especially prior to falling asleep. Are these anxiety related?
- Can heavy workouts cause an increase in muscle twitching or elevate anxiety symptoms?
- I have a lot of pain in my body. Most often it's in my hands, feet, arms, and legs. But it can occur other places too. Can anxiety cause this?
- I've been having a lot of nausea. Can anxiety cause persistent nausea?
- Can anxiety cause "eye floaters?" If I rest, will they go away?
- I have been clearing my throat quite a bit lately. My doctor told me that this could be caused by anxiety. Can anxiety cause more phlegm than usual…can this happen?
- Can ingesting a lot of salt (table salt, potato chips, salty snacks) increase my anxiety symptoms?
- Can anxiety make you feel like your brain is tingly?
- Can anxiety cause back pain and other back problems?
- I have pain and stiffness in my hands and feet. Can anxiety cause this?
- Does high blood pressure cause anxiety or does anxiety cause high blood pressure?
- Ever since my anxiety has gotten a lot worse, I've lost a lot of weight. Can anxiety cause weight loss?
- I become fatigued and my arms and legs feel achy and sore like I did a rigorous workout. It comes and goes and hits sometimes suddenly. Is this normal with anxiety?
- Why does anxiety cause breathing symptoms?
- Can muscle twitching symptoms last for several months?
- The floor feels like it is moving. What's this all about? How can I get this to stop?
- Can anxiety cause my skin to feel hot to the touch and look red?
- Is my anxiety affecting my relationship, or is my relationship affecting my anxiety?
- Can intense or heavy workouts cause my anxiety symptoms to increase?
- I often feel worse in the mornings. Can anxiety cause this?
- How can I get my sleep back on track?
The Recovery Support area of our website has answers to over 900 commonly asked questions about anxiety.
Do you have a question about your symptoms? The Recovery Support area also lists and fully describes a great many of the symptoms commonly associated with stress, anxiety, and sleep disorders.
For more information on some of these symptoms, see the Anxiety Symptoms section in our general public pages.
If you have questions about your anxiety symptoms or condition, the Recovery Support area of our web site has your answers. If you don't find your question answered there, then members can email them to us and we'll answer them and post your answer in the Recovery Support area if it hasn't already been answered.
Get on with your recovery and life. You can overcome problematic anxiety, as we have. anxietycentre.com can help.
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
Anxiety attacks can be powerful and overwhelming experiences. But there is help available. We encourage you to explore our website for a comprehensive understanding of anxiety, anxiety symptoms and signs, the various anxiety disorders, and how to overcome them.
For more information about our Anxiety Counseling option; our Available Anxiety Therapists; to Book An Appointment with one of our recommended anxiety disorder therapists; information about Anxiety Attacks Symptoms and Treatment; the signs and symptoms of panic attacks disorder; our anxiety Recovery Support area; information about the many Anxiety disorders; and our Anxiety 101 section; click on the appropriate link or graphic below: