When Is The Best Time To Address Anxiety Disorder?
It's best to address anxiety disorder as soon as possible. The longer anxiety disorder is allowed to remain unaddressed, the more entrenched and complicated it can become.
That said, anxiety disorder at any stage can be successfully overcome. For example, we have people coming to us in their 70s and 80s who have suffered from it most of their lives, yet they can still overcome it. But more entrenched anxiety disorder generally takes longer to resolve than anxiety disorder that is caught early.
Those who address their anxiety the soonest can look forward to a long life of anxiety disorder-free living. I (Jim Folk) overcame my anxiety disorder in 1986 and haven't experienced it since.
So again, addressing anxiety disorder as soon as possible is the best approach. And since anxiety disorder doesn't disappear on its own, the longer we leave it unaddressed, the more of an impact it can have on our lives.
Click the link for more information on the most effective way to overcome anxiety disorder.
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders Symptoms & Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Frequent Questions.