Anxiety issues have been around since the beginning of time. While understanding anxiety has come a long way since then, there are still a lot of misconceptions about anxiety, anxiety unwellness (disorder), what causes it, and how it can be successfully resolved.
To help dispel the many persistent misconceptions and to give you the facts about what anxiety actually is and how to successfully overcome a struggle with anxiety disorder, we have developed this Anxiety 101 section.
This is information is based on our own personal struggles with anxiety unwellness, our successes overcoming it, as well as the many years of experience (over 27 years) we’ve had helping others overcome problematic anxiety.
This is information is based on our own personal struggles with problematic anxiety, as well as the many years of experience (over 27 years) we’ve had helping others overcome problematic anxiety.
The information contained in our Anxiety 101 section is based on years of personal, practical, and professional experience.
Click on any of the links below to continue or click the 'next' button below. Anxiety 101:
- What is anxiety?
- What causes anxiety?
- What happens when we are anxious?
- What are anxiety symptoms?
- What causes anxiety symptoms?
- What is an anxiety attack?
- What causes anxiety disorder?
- Anxiety recovery 101
For additional information about anxiety and its many nuances:
- Anxiety symptoms (a comprehensive listing of anxiety symptoms with links for more information)
- What are anxiety attacks? What causes anxiety attacks?
- What is anxiety disorder?
- Take an anxiety test to rate your anxiety
- Information about our Recovery Support area
- Information about our Personal Coaching/Therapy option
- Frequently Asked Questions about anxiety
- Information about our deep relaxation MP3 downloads
- Our anxiety podcasts
- Our anxiety blog